HR Manager (Zagreb)
Support us in setting up our Zagreb Office.
We dislike little information when looking for a job, a person applying for a job is taking a much higher commitment and risk than we do as a company, so it is important to turn off the "bla-bla" and be as clear about the position we are looking for as possible. We are looking for a candidate that is as committed as we in a hiring process without excuses. We have become a relevant player in the last years as we understood component based architecture, headless ecommerce and qualitative execution ahead of its time and our work still proves our technical excellence.
- MoonShiner GmbH
- Zagreb, AT
- Full time
We are currently founding a company as a second office in Zagreb, Croatia. Being cofounded by Filip Zganjer, originating from Croatia, we are prepared to connect the two countries from a standpoint of profession, diversity and high quality development. We currently have 10 Developer Positions planned for 2020 and we are looking for a HR Manager who is helping is doing so. We will spend a lot of time in Zagreb and we have deep love for the city, but we are interested in you being permanently there helping is with various things. We already have diverse people here in Vienna and we work hard to ensure our inclusive and diverse office is a workplace where many nationalities, ideologies and backgrounds thrive to cooperate with one another. We want you to become great in developing people, build up leadership while improving your skill set by focusing on your strengths, talents and track record.
About the job:
MoonHolding with its daughter companies is experiencing growth that allows us to think outside of Vienna. We are structured in independent companies with over 50 people. You will take an important part in setting up an office in Zagreb and coordinate the hiring process with our team members in Vienna. You will travel frequently and make sure we hire the best people in Zagreb and get our word out there.
Because this is a new office opening this will be the structure for setup:
- You will spend time with us in Vienna working in existing teams to understand our hiring requirements, the mode of operation as well as the spirit of the MoonFamily.
- You work closely with the CEOs in Austria to find out what they are looking for, how they evaluate their skillset and what interpersonal abilities they appreciate in their teams.
- You are connected to the relevant players in Zagreb, know how to attract talent for multinational companies and arrange interviews and are our person of trust in Zagreb.
Things you will be working on:
- You will look for an office that we can use as a place to work and grow.
- You arrange meetings with candidates, evaluate their talents and skills based on their CV, you coordinate with Senior Developers from Vienna and Zagreb for first evaluation.
- You work with stakeholders in Management on recruiting and hiring requirements and develop strategies how the organisational structure can support cross country development.
During the projects you will be faced with challenges, so it is important that you ask for help when needed, communicate your opinions and fears actively and be fair to your colleagues. We don't expect you to understand everything we do right away, nobody can transition with performing on the spot.
You will work on mistakes caused by other people. You will learn from us and we will learn from you.
You are experienced in Recruiting and Hiring and have no issue in travelling to Vienna or working on your own in the beginning. You have already worked in positions where stakeholder management, organisation and project or team work was part of your job. Working with distributed teams is nothing that scares you.
Communication is important to us, so it should be to you too. You should value empathy and kindness and be able to articulate your ideas and feelings when writing or speaking.
MoonHolding is a company creator and incubator working with small and big clients on web development, ecommerce and AI. We are currently preparing for our secondary office in Croatia and would like to meet you for a more detailed plan about conquering the world.
Please send us an application showing us your interest in exactly this position. Tell us about some past projects or work that you like or would have done differently. Keep it compact and simple, using any text format that is convenient to you. We will take the time to carefully review your application. We usually take around 5 days to respond after which we arrange a meeting for you to have a phone call or personal interview with your future colleagues. We aim to make an offer a couple of days after that.
To apply to this job please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following contents:
- Your CV / link to your website / link to your linkedin
- Some of the above mentioned content